Sunday, January 31, 2010

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare

Been sick all week so I haven't done much that doesn't involve the TV or mindless computer usage. But what can you do?

Hm. Zero followers. I'm thinking that's not going to change any time soon... or ever. As much as people would gain from reading this blog.

I have another song for you: They Don't Care About Us by Michael Jackson. Watch the music video with the kids and the drums. I like that one best. And my dance class is choreographing to it which should make it especially interesting to you (or not).

I got a phone call yesterday at 12:34 midnight while I was writing a story I'm working on. (I'm up to twenty-something pages now.) Wrong number. Conversation goes something like this:
Me: Hello?
Him: Hi, uh, who is this?
Me: You called me.
Him: Is this Tiana?
Me: No. Who is this?
Him: Who is this?
Then I told him my name.
Him: Uh, I think I have the wrong number.
Then I told him the number he dialed.
Him: Oh... I think I get it.
Me: What?
Him: I don't know. Are you white?
Me: Yeah...
Him: Okay, well anyways, I'm bored. You wanna talk?
Me: Umm, that's okay.
Him: Okay. Well, it was nice talking to you.
Me: Yeah, bye.

Longest wrong number conversation I've had in my life. But also very funny.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment