Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you ever had purple carrot juice?

Back from dance class and spontaneously starting a blog. ITOTD?

(I guess we're just jumping right into this, but for future reference, ITOTD = Interesting Thing Of The Day. Which I made up, and I guess I better explain.... Transistioning out of parentheses now.)

Awhile ago I decided that life in high school is falling into a pattern, and the pattern repeats, and basically I got bored. So I started this thing where I try to do something interesting every day. (Or at least almost every day. It's harder than it sounds.)

Basic rules:
1. No repeats.
2. No planning. If it's carefully structured, it's not that interesting.

And then, of course, don't do anything really stupid. But let's not get into that.

Today's ITOTDs:
- Did my regular running route in the pouring rain.
- Started a blog, I guess. We'll see where this is going....

No comments:

Post a Comment