Friday, January 22, 2010

I don't know which is better, Sprinkles Cupcakes or Kara's Cupcakes.

I'm baaaack!

Busy week, and in half an hour I leave to go babysit three little boys and however many friends they have over as well. But I am here for you now, because that is how much I care.

Erm.

Anyway, I think my last post was Tuesday, so I'll give you an ITOTD for Wednesday and Thursday.

Wednesday: I got my driver's license.

Thursday: I volunteered for a research study at Stanford University, so I went there and got a DXA Scan (which checks your bone density and other such medical things). They gave me a $10 Starbucks giftcard.

And this is today. Today I went to Sleeptalkinman.com for the first time, which you should check out if you are the type of person that likes funny and entertaining things. But maybe not if you have never heard the word fuck before. Which now you have, so problem solved.

Speaking of funny things, R, A, and I (as in me, that's not another initial) were driving back to the school parking lot to get A's car (we were all in R's car) and we saw A's dad driving around. And she hadn't called her parents or anything and they were expecting her home about two hours ago, so it was a big event in the back seat with A diving down under the windows so her dad wouldn't know she was there. But he drove away and she got home eventually so all is well. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment