Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's winter break, Cyberspace!

This morning I took my business law final. Then I took a five hour nap, got up and stumbled off to the bus stop on my way to the airport. And I am back in California.

Remember ITOTDs? I think I still like them. And I have a challenge for myself that I'm going to let you in on. Every day of this break is going to be fan-fucking-tastic, or else it's going to be a train wreck. How, might you ask? (I know, you're not asking.) I'm going to do something totally nuts every day of this break... or as long as I can keep it up. So today, I texted my crush that I liked him, which I've never done. But I figured that if I didn't say anything then I would just be thinking about it the whole plane ride, and that's some bullshit so I just sent it real quick in the bus terminal. Romantic!

It went like this:

          "Hey, I like you. Have a good break."

And then he responded with something like, "Good to know, but we should be friends."

Err, yeah ok. Here's the funny part though: I actually cared surprisingly little about this. I think I'm an adrenaline junkie, I was just excited about sending my thing and not really thinking about the answer. Another thing is that I like to think of myself (shocker) as a straightforward, laid back sort of person, and when something conflicts with that it will bother me until I fix it. So if a boy is taking up too much of my brainpower... well that won't do.

I realized that I tend to tell you about my failures, and it's mostly because I think they're funny. Failure can be a really spectacular thing. But maybe you should know that my ego does actually get a little support now and then. So, well, remember the bad-assery I mentioned a while back, involving a letter delivery? Two things:

1. The university president complied and cut the contract with Adidas. Read: FUCK YES

2. I was elected co-chair of our student group. +10 points

Also, my pants are sagging, and that means I'm getting fitter.

Read this thing I found: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/bip/1.php

Now go do something spontaneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment