Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Let's live like free roaming souls on a highway of love, and listen to oldies often

So I started this small business selling ear cuffs, and I may just have to start promoting myself. See me here: www.stuffbyemily.etsy.com

In other news, I'm super excited about these jeans by a company called Machine. (Look them up! Or just go here: http://anonymousla.com/machine-jeans/?catid=2018) I got them a long time ago from who knows where and they were the most flattering jeans I've ever worn. It was a sad day when they didn't fit me anymore, how cool that they're online after all.

Today I got a $500 tax break from donating all my old stuff to Goodwill- a major cleaning project- so this is guilt free shopping. I highly recommend it. Rue La La, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment